Due to the growth and success of this retailer, they are now seeking a Womenswear Design Assistant based in their Head Office in London. You will work closely with the Designers to research and develop styles suitable for the target customer based on the given brief.
As a Design Assistant, you will:
- Support the Designer on trend research & design specs
- Build new seasonal stories & colour palettes with the Design team
- Keep the colour library up to date and in an organised manner
- Liaise with the companies Suppliers based in Turkey, India & Far East
- Will be involved in the design process from initial developments to product launching in store
- Generally support the day to day running of the Design team and ad-hoc requests
As a Design Assistant, you will need:
- Have some experience or internships at another fast fashion high street retailer
- Previous CAD skills on Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic or Print design skills would be a bonus but not a must
- Enthusiastic & up-beat team player
- Passionate about young, fast fashion & trend
- Young, trend lead portfolio
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines by prioritising time
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business and have real creative input in a fun and dynamic team.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.