Wine Manager- Fulham
A unique and challenging position has arisen with a fantastic employer, based in Fulham. You will be tasked with providing 5 star service to a select customer base as you help to grow the commercial potential of a temperature controlled wine storage facility.
Reporting into a facilities manager you will be focussed on developing business with new clients whilst acting as a knowledgeable point of contact and support for your existing wine storage customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of service when dealing with new and existing customers
- Maximising the revenue of a state-of-the-art wine storage facility
- Maintaining the company's administrational and operational standards
- Developing the ongoing wine storage business plan in line with the wider business objectives
- Liaising with senior directors and potential investors
- Attending relevant trade events to promote the wine storage business
The role requires the following:
- An interest and passion for wine and must have a Level 2 WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) qualification or above
- Ambition and the will to succeed in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for people generally
For your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £23.5k and a bonus and benefits package to rival any top employer.
If you are passionate about wine and business and are looking fro your next exciting challenge, waste no time in applying today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.