If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM teams, this could be the next challenge for you. This opportunity is with a creative, fun high-street fashion brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and delivering VM guidelines and training material for store VM teams to support Model Store
- Ensuring brand vision and consistency across all stores
- Working closely with Area Mangers to ensure VM standards are met across all divisions
- Conduct store and training visits, and devise a Centre of Excellence within each division
- Manage visual implementation of new store openings
- Excellent communicator, exceptionally computer literate, with the ability to prioritise tasks around travel
- Field based for at least 3 days a week
- Reporting directly to the Head of Retail
This brand is looking for a candidate with proven success in a young womenswear retail environment, and that has driven Visual Merchandising consistency across multiple stores.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV quoting Q102595.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.