TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Personal Care - GROCERY/MM
This globally trusted, multi-national consumer durables company is searching for a driven, passionate and results orientated individual to join their Marketing department. You will be keen to progress your career with a company that prizes innovation and simplicity.
- Commercially Strong
- Have Major Multiples experience
- Numerically and Verbally Strong
- Manage the full activation plan with the Europe Marketing guidelines & in cooperation with the local sales teams. This may include:
- Development and implementation of National in store promo plans
- Developing trade promotions (incentives, loyalty programme, etc.)
- Advertising (trade & shopper)
- Sales Materials
- Point of Sales Materials (displays, wobblers)
- Decors roll-out plans
- Present the action plans to the local sales teams: train, motivate and support them to achieve targeted results.
- Analyse the available data for insight (market & sales) and communicate on our local market position, price positioning, competitors, strengths, weaknesses and market opportunities to HQ, Management Team & Sales.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations based on in-depth analysis of the market data & field research.
- Manage the marketing budget for your categories and country
- Coordinate the promotional plan from creation up to in store availability
- Calculate P&L to check profitability of proposed activities
- packaging development and co-packing activity with EU team
- Regular follow up on the key promotional events with Sales Team
- Prepare new product launches
- Explore new markets / channels
- Forecast follow up together with Forecaster & Sales Team
- Present at internal meetings as required.
*SHL Testing is first stage in the interview process.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.