My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager.
You will be tasked with driving performance in each of the key results areas - financial, service, people and operations.
The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, and champion the company values with the objective of delivering a fully-integrated order management process. This includes inbound logistics planning, the ordering and delivery of stock, through to sales in store.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and controlling variable costs, for example inbound logistics and port costs
- Ensuring the supply chain is efficient and cost effective and delivers the best possible service to your customers, RDC's, and stores
- Continued improvement of UK distribution operations in conjunction with Distribution Operations, Group Supply Chain and Merchandising Controller
- Developing and maintaining a high performing team
- Maintaining an effective and practical relationship with Merchandising, Buying, Store Operations, and Distribution Operations to ensure the key objectives of Supply Chain are aligned with those of the business at all times
- Managing any 3rd party shipping, DHD etc
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Results driven and expect the highest level of performance from yourself and your team
- A strong decision maker
- A clear thinker
- Someone who naturally inspires and leads
- Commercially astute
- Someone who has a positive approach to change and strives for improvements
Previous experience in retail supply chain is necessary and homewares/furniture experience is advantageous.
If you're experience match the critera and you're interested in the challenge then apply with an up to date CV quoting Q103118.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.