We are looking to speak to creative and driven individuals with experience in retail supply chain and account management for a Supply Chain & Logistics Co-ordinator position with a global service provider.
The core responsibility is to ensure a 'best in class' delivery service is provided to all customers from initial contact with the brand through to receipt of goods across all channels; direct online sales, wholesale retailers and wholesale distribution agents.
This role will involve everything from placing stock orders and shipping goods from around the world to working closely with the Product Development Manager to ensure stock arrives on time and to a very high specification. You will also take ownership of sales support function.
The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to work as part of a growing and evolving team bringing knowledge and skills from past roles to the job.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Supply chain & Logistics:
- Oversee shipping arrangements with our retail suppliers (purchase orders, invoices, shipping and customs docs eg bills of lading)
- Oversee on-time delivery/ receipt of incoming items from our suppliers, including QC checks at both ends
- Briefing packing house on new product assembly jobs.
- Ensure our products our compliant with all relevant global regulations regarding materials and that we have up to date documentation to that effect
- Manage stock levels and making proposals for reorders, write downs etc.
- Ensure products are stored correctly and safely - including occasional warehouse visits.
- Manage the shipping matrix and sourcing of packaging materials for customer orders ensuring best service, quality and pricing solutions are in place
- Liaise with TSOL Press for production of stock reorders.
- Setup new product in Netsuite.
- Oversee the smooth fulfilment of B2B and B2C customer orders (in conjunction with Polite and warehouse)
- Analyse sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Organise stock for special promotions, displays and events with retail stockists
- Process international partner orders.
- Process B2B customer orders.
- Work with Head of Retail to plan corporate gifting offering/marketing/promotions.
This role would suit individuals that enjoy being part of a passionate organisation with a 'can-do' attitude and a desire to bring ideas and evolve the role
The role is initially a 12 month maternity cover but with significant input the possibilities of a future perm position cannot be ruled out
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £25k and a great working environment that encourages growth and development of emotional intelligence
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.