Store Manager- North West London
I am looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Store Managers to work for a very well-known coffee brand based in North West London.
The role involves all aspects of daily café operations:
- Engaging customers and providing great customer service
- Planning the staff rota
- Training and managing a multicultural team
- Ensuring health & safety and food safety standards are met
- Driving continuous improvement in café performance
- Achieving goals and targets set by Head Office
- P&L management and control
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in managing a restaurant, deli bar or coffee shop or similar hospitality venue
- Able to develop customer relationships and drive sales
- A great team leader, manager and motivator
- An excellent communicator
- Organised and enjoys setting standards high
- Familiar with H&S and food hygiene regulations (HACCP, COSH etc.)
- Able to work in the UK
- A team player with a positive attitude
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a basic salary of between £20-£25k, with good bonuses.
If you believe you have these skills and experience please apply today with your most recent CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.