My client, a market leading specialist food retailer, is looking for an exceptional Food Manager to lead one of its most high profile stores in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced store manager or assistant manager to demonstrate their commercial acumen for this expanding business.
As store manager you will be responsible for:
- Using your commercial acumen to increase sales and ATV
- Engaging your team around the product to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Engaging with local businesses and organisations to help grow the business customer base.
- Applying your strong knowledge of food retail to run a safe and profitable store
To be successful in the role, you must be able to work independently and come up with great ideas to drive profit. This business doesn't like to micro manage and they want your personality to shine through in their stores! You will stop at nothing to help grow sales, and will demand the highest results from your team.
Alongside your passion and drive, you need to:
- Have a proven track record of delivering as a store manager or assistant manager in a food retail environment
- Be passionate about the food industry, and able to engage your team to feel the same
- Be confident, organised and able to deliver against touch sales and budget KPIs
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.