Store Manager- Bristol
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for a Flagship Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven and experienced manager with Health & Beauty high-street or wholesale experience who will drives sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means the all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Fully accountable of Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Can form excellent relationships internally with head office particular with line management and also the Buyer & Sales team
- Ensuring the effective deployment of staff in the store - understanding of right people in the right place at all times
- Involvement in recruitment and retention and understanding of performance management and disciplinary procedures
The ideal candidate must:
- Have past or present management experience within another fast-paced health beauty retailer or wholesaler
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Be an exceptional team builder, including PDPs and performance management
- Have P&L management responsibilities including wage budgets within store
- Hold a full valid driving license and have access to a car
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share and to take control of a branch. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonus between 5-7k per annum! If this position sound of interest, please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q102648.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.