Are you a Manager with Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunnier climate?!
One of the leading UK commercial players in Spain is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers in Portugal. This recruitment drive is due to expansion within their store teams & store openings.
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Having a buying office in the UK allows the business to negotiate better prices and lead times to provide a large variety of branded and own brand products for the local and expat community.
As a Store Manager you will be operating one of their branded sites managing the hands on daily operations, P&L and legalities of your store.
To be successfully in this position you must -
- Have Store, Deputy or Assistant management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail
- My client is looking for real hands on people to drive and build the business.
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
- managing and leading a team - people management including training and development & succession planning.
- Have managed a team sizes of approx. 20 staff.
- Managing and controlling stock levels
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Also relocating to the Portugal represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK. Stores are around the traditional holiday resorts to support the expat and tourist communities. The role will comes with assisted relocation, 30 days holidays and housing assistance for your 1st 3 month. This is within an expat community so language skills are advantageous but by no means essential!
The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q100182.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.