One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Showroom Manager to manage their store in High Wycombe. This is a perfect role for a candidate who is commercially focused and driven to achieve the highest results. You will be responsible for driving sales, representing the brand and providing excellent customer service at all times. The role also covers support for a variety of daily work processes including inbound telephone call management, office administration and assistance to other teams as required.
- Greeting, Serving and Advising customers to the highest level
- Operating the till and accurately handling cash and card transactions
- Cashing up and banking accurately in accordance with finance procedures
- Running and implementing store merchandising guidelines
- Achieve all agreed sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Open and Close the store at the appropriate time
- Ensure displays and the shop floor are clean and tidy at all times
- Receiving deliveries, unpacking stock to replenish the shop floor or stock room
- Be vigilant at all times to minimise stock loss or fraudulent transactions
- General office duties, including telephone system management are always covered
- Will have a great personality and bags of enthusiasm
- Be an excellent communicator with a "customer first" attitude
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to multi-task
- Previous retail experience
- Full understanding of MS Office, with a bias towards knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers
- Confident in taking ownership of customer issues and seeing through tasks to completion
- A desire to develop and grow with the needs of the business
In return for your hard work you will receive a generous salary + competitive bonus + benefits
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please do apply with your up to date CV quoting a reference number Q103170
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.