I have a pleasure to work with one of the fastest growing and innovative brands who are opening several stores in top locations around Central London. I'm looking for a Store Manager who is commercially focused and driven to achieve the highest results, who are passionate about luxury and technology and are not afraid of a challenge. You will be responsible for driving sales, representing the brand and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Train and develop your team to provide exceptional customer service.
- Setting sales targets for individual representatives and your team as a whole.
- Build and establish a loyal customer base in order to grow the business.
- Management of store KPIs in line with company sales targets.
- Running and implementing store merchandising guidelines.
- Achieve all agreed sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Open and Close the store at the appropriate time.
- Ensure displays and the shop floor are clean and tidy at all times.
- Will have a great personality and bags of enthusiasm
- Be an excellent communicator with a "customer first" attitude
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining the ability to multi-task
- Previous retail luxury experience
- Full understanding of MS Office, with a bias towards knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers
- Confident in taking ownership of customer issues and seeing through tasks to completion
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary with a great bonus structure and benefits! If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.