This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses is looking for a Flagship Store Manager.
This national business has over 25 stores & Online trade & is looking for a highly driven and experienced manager with Health & Beauty high-street or wholesale experience who will drives sales, service and commerciality on the shop floor.
The nature of the business means the all branches is predominately opened Monday - Friday!
The role of the Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Branch team to hit sales/profit targets
- Fully accountable of Stock Management system and audit and wastage targets.
- Driving in-store compliance and company policies and procedures
- Great interpersonal skills with external customers
- Can form excellent relationships internally with head office particular with line management and also the Buyer & Sales team.
- Ensuring the effective deployment of staff in the store - understanding of right people in the right place at all times.
- Involvement in recruitment and retention and understanding of performance management and disciplinary procedures.
To be successful you..
- Must have past or present management experience within another fast paced health & beauty retailer or wholesaler
- Excellent customer service skills to suit their b2b customers
- Have led a successful team focused in hitting sales targets
- Exceptional team building skills including performance management.
- has P&L responsibilities including wage budgets within store
- must hold a full valid driving license and have access to a car
- A working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
This is a desirable position with the opportunity to join this reputable business due to increase market share and to take control of a branch. The position offers great pension benefits, staff discount and working conditions and hours (no Saturdays & predominately 9-5pm in the week!) and exceptional bonus between 5-7k per annum! If this position sound of interest please send us your up to date CV quoting the reference Q101041.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.