Stock Manager- West Sussex
My client, a market leading department store, is looking for an organised Stock Manager to manage and control the flow of goods into and out of the business, based in Sussex.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can create and inspire a back-of-house team to deliver unrivalled standards across the Store.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of a team of up to 5 operations assistants
- Full stock responsibility from delivery to replen
- Shrinkage KPIs
- Motivating your team to deliver standards targets and an impeccable training culture
- Pro-actively developing the customer experience and availability alongside the front-of-house teams
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- A record of managing performance in a stock and operations environment
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on standards and service.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £20k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q96894. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.