A major growing fashion retail business is looking to hire an experienced Senior Store Designer to join their property team.
As the Senior Store Designer, you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Develop initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects
- Create innovative store design concepts
- Execute creative ideas from conceptual thinking to issuing of final detailed design drawings ready for implementation
- Work within an environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk taking
- Work closely with a creative and successful team of Store Designers & Planners
- Prepare Conceptual Presentations
To be a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Retail Design
- Excellent computer skill in relevant design packages such as Google SketchUp, AutoCAD & AutoCAD 3D Photoshop
- Highly creative and receptive to new ideas
- Strong project management skills, work ethics and financial control skills
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.