This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the business based in London, who will be responsible for developing annual financial plans by channel, in accordance with company goals.
As a Senior Merchandiser, you will:
- Forecast sales, margin and inventory each week, and reforecast financial projections accordingly based on changes in business strategies and trading environment.
- Lead monthly forecasting meetings and work in accordance with Buyers to understand receipt flow
- Manage inventory levels to ensure maximum range availability to consumers and highest ROI from inventory allocation by channel
- Partner with Buyers to present assortment and financial projections to Senior Management for final range review sign off meetings
- Manage stock distribution, ensuring correct and timely distribution of stock in line with store stock plans and category inventory plans
- Oversee creation of assortment plans at a class/store level.
- Support Line Manager in preparing markdown proposals for review with the Buying and wider team
- Train and coach direct reports on personal development
To be considered for the Senior Merchandiser position:
- Already working as an Experienced Planner/Merchandiser or Senior Planner/Merchandiser for a retail fashion business
- Significant Planning experience preferably in a multi-channel retail environment
- Ability to tailor level of detail in presentations to reflect the audience. Able to make persuasive arguments both in written and oral form
- Demonstrate highly developed listening, written and oral communication skills
- Strong retail maths and financial analysis capability, able to manipulate to support Excel based analysis
This is a great opportunity to cement your career with a globally renown brand. The company offers a friendly environment in a beautiful part of London.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.