Are you a Senior Merchandiser looking for your next step into a fun, creative and fast-paced high-street brand?
This trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a Senior Merchandiser to join their expanding team.
Your primary role is to drive your department performance, and key responsibilities include:
- Controlling and managing the departmental OTB, ensuring it is kept in line with budget
- Delivering your trading strategy, achieving targeted KPIs including Sales and Markdown
- Using key line information to manage open-to-buy
- Working closely with buying teams to ensure ranges are balanced, trend-led and commercial
- Improving accuracy of intake forecasts, to maintain stock levels in line with monthly closing stock targets
- Conduct store visits, maintaining an awareness of the market and competition, and ensuring strong communication with stores
- Leading and engaging your team of Merchandisers, and coaching their development
Necessary skills and experience for this role:
- Previous experience of working at Senior Merchandiser level, ideally in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Strong organisation, planning and leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships to liaise with other internal functions, and external suppliers, working positively to maximise availability
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, in addition to great career progression potential. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and meet the necessary criteria, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q102014!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.