This publishing house works across a number of multi-platform brands & UK lifestyle and Media websites. This business is very known in the industry and is looking for a Head of Retail to work on one of their award winning, bestselling publications and digital platforms.
This is a dual role managing 3rd party retail partners to manage the existing relationships, whilst growing the business with new partnerships and propositions for the digital and publication customers. The 2nd part of the position is managing the digital online store from a strategic viewpoint.
Your responsibilities include -
- Forecasting of revenue and responsibility of budget delivery for the online offer
- Putting together a range and seeking new products to create a customer facing offer & Identifying opportunities for further sales growth.
- This is a client facing role where you will be negotiating deals, creating contracts & marketing plans with the client
- Regarding the retail on-line store you will oversee stock control, P&L management and fulfilment, of their drop-ship model.
To be successful you must-
- Has experience with working with Retail partnership ideally publishing or Affiliate Marketing Partnerships.
- Have worked for a publication or retail ecommerce site ideally from a drop-ship model.
- Have worked towards meeting expectations and revenue targets
- Have understanding of budgets and costs vs sales and profit margins
- You will need to be a strong leader, who can forge, senior level relationships and retail partners
- Experience of driving revenues and delivering new business
- Have Line Management responsibility and can nurture internal talent
This is a unique opportunity and is currently a 12-month contract with the possibility of going permanent in the wider business. Though this is a contract position you'll also be part of the divisional senior management team.
If you feel you have the right background for this position and you are keen to be part of this well-known household brand and business please send you cv quoting the reference Q103223.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.