My client is an innovative and widely loved retailer and is looking for an experienced and driven senior buyer to join their creative and dynamic team.
The challenge set to you:
- Building upon strong relationships at a senior business level with suppliers, enhancing what are already established long-standing ties and forging new successful supplier relationships
- Managing a team of Senior Buyers to deliver range growth and margin improvements
- Providing an inspirational leadership stance on all category decisions, some of which will be popular, others won't, but all must be for the greater good of the customer and the bottom line
- Working closely with the Head of Merchandising to deliver exceptional category performance
- Providing in-depth departmental analysis and insight upon which key strategic decisions and planning will be on
The north of England is seen as an un-tapped market and we are looking for prospective candidates looking to move to London and challenge themselves in a new environment
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced at a similar level in retail buying
- Educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant technical or analytical subject
- Superbly numbers focussed and hands-on at all times
- A proven influencer of people and unrivalled leader
- Passionate about sales and leading a successful team
This is a pivotal position in this business and the competition is high, but in return for the hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you, please apply today with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.