My client, one of the UK's most well-known food retailers, is looking for someone to fill an exciting brand new role in their Retail team.
As Format Proposition Manager you will be responsible for not only creating and designing the store formats across the estate but building the customer proposition too.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing fascia guidelines
- Internal and External store designs
- Tracking and predicting the changing retail environment to develop future formats
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have extensive knowledge of food retail formats, ideally convenience/food to go
- Have experience of working with budget targets
- Be a problem solver
- Have vast experience of stakeholder management and negotiation
If this role seems like the perfect challenge for the next move in your career and you want to be rewarded with a salary of up to £50k plus a fantastic benefits package then apply today with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.