My client, a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for a Resourcing & Development Manager for one of their most high profile stores in Cheshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a retail leader with resourcing experience to develop their career with one of the most iconic brands on the high street today.
As Resourcing and Development Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Devise and roll out appropriate training for all current and new starters to the store
- Develop the staffing models for the store, to ensure effective cover at all times, keeping within strict budgets
- Lead the recruitment for the store, ensuring the best talent is acquired and developed
- Communicating and implementing HR best practice, and service standards throughout the store
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have considerable experience in a similar position, ideally with a retailer
- Demonstrate strong leadership and retail management abilities
- Deliver a strong record and training and coaching teams
- Possess a high competency of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be CPP qualified or studying for a CIPD qualification
If you feel you have the necessary skills and characteristics, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.