One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the South East Area. This is a perfect role for a sales manager who is commercially focused and driven to achieve the highest results. You will be expected to travel around the area on a daily basis and building long lasting relationships with potential/existing clients.
- Develop profitable sales to existing and new accounts
- Ensure that the sales achieved meet company requirements
- Develop and manager customer base in a manner in-keeping with business goals
- Manage day to day activities in a responsible and prudent manner, adhering to all relevant sales, marketing and general business budget/cost control and parameters.
- Support the business planning process with high quality customer and market data on product performance at brand, programme, product line and SKU level, the clear aim being accurate forecasting data to support existing product management, as well as competitor performance data and market trends to support new product development effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will already have a black book or portfolio of clients and a proven track record of achieved sales/targets. Product knowledge in homeware/mattresses industry is necessary.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENCE
In return for your hard work you will receive a salary of up to £36,000 + competitive bonus + car allowance
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please do apply with your up to date CV quoting a reference number Q103172
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.