My client, an award winning multichannel retailer is looking for an exceptional Regional Manager
In this role you will be supporting Divisional Director in delivering a world class customer experience by implementing operating propositions across the region of responsibility.
To be considered for the role you must be able to:
- Identify talent and has a robust development plan in place.
- Manage succession in a structured forward thinking way.
- Creates a culture of ownership and accountability with direct reports.
- Performance manage direct team in line with legal and company processes.
- Builds a team with a strong blend of experience and capability.
- Share best practise within the senior leadership team.
- Supports change as a positive enabler to the business.
- Control all operating costs.
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure they are all trading with company guidelines
- Perform and carry out appraisals and set, follow development plans
- Take on any projects or development initiatives as and when required
- Flexible communication style
- Making decisions readily and in time
- Benchmarking results and performance using available management information
- Challenging when applicable
- Understanding technical issues and deals with accordingly
- Always making decisions based on what is right for the customer
- Creating a positive service culture within the store teams
- Leading a service focus with own behaviours
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous bonus and company benefits.
If you have an Area or Multisite experience and you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply with your CV quoting reference number Q103110
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.