An excellent opportunity has opened for a Project Manager to join a global pioneer of attraction and entertainment service providers.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Global Project Manager.
Your responsibilities as the Project Manager will include:
- Handling the project team on a local and international basis to guarantee clear communication to site-based and UK stakeholders.
- Managing project planning and control, maintaining a detailed project plan, technical drawings and risk management in line with Prince 2 methodology.
- Leading project evaluation and dissemination of activities. .
- Providing project closure and sign off from main stakeholders. Carry out post project reviews and lessons learnt
To qualify for Project Manager Role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education in an engineering subject or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience
- Knowledge of delivering projects in leisure industry and/or in countries outside of UK
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Goal orientated and focused on achieving milestones
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, then please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.