Pricing and Promotions Analyst- London
My client, a hugely successful multi-product retailer and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Pricing Analyst for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the delivery of pricing opportunities to drive margin performance and sales revenue
- Develop and improve financial models and tools to provide clarity on pricing and promotional opportunities
- Work with the Head of Pricing and external pricing partners to improve the pricing segmentation
- Administer procedures for pricing, buying, merchandising and accounts department
- Cross-functional engagement to ensure all sales and margin opportunities are realised
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support of the pricing agenda through production of pricing analytical information
- Deliver greater insight into pricing opportunities through the development of pricing models and tools
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
- Identification of concerning trends for further investigation and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
We are looking for someone with experience in pricing analysis from either a Retail of FMCG background. Excellent excel skills are a must, and the ideal candidate will be of a curious nature and cannot be afraid to challenge the status quo and current ways of working.
The salary bracket for the above position is £30-£35k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.