My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for an exceptional Planning Director to drive and develop their continued trading success as one of the most exciting and iconic retailers today.
This requires a passionate and ambitious individual with strong analytic skills who has a proven track record in driving strategy across high volume, multiproduct ranges.
As Planning Director you will:
- Take complete ownership of the direction and financial planning of your category, overseeing the entire process to deliver against profit KPI'S
- Work closely with the Distribution Director and Buying Director to ensure the most effective delivery in return on inventory, and a clear strategy for options and volume
- Lead and coordinate Financial Strategy meetings
- Manage and develop a team of planners, ensuring clear director in working practices and team goals.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering in a senior planning/merchandising role, ideally within multiproduct fashion environment
- Can demonstrate strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Have experience presenting to senior leaders, with proven success at influencing business partners at all levels
- Strong experience leading and developing a large team
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a high profile career with a brand with strong global presence. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package and unparalleled future progression.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.