PAYROLL ASSISTANT - LONDON
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for a payroll assistant to join their London based Head Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and creative brand all about the latest trends!
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the payroll manager in the day to day running of the payroll as well as liaising with employees and dealing with pay queries attentively.
- Dealing with existing and new employee records
- Maintaining employee files and updating the computer records with new starter, leaver, and personnel information.
- Processing weekly time sheets and liaising with branches to ensure information is received in time for payment.
- Processing payslips, cheques and leaver details as well as sickness, holiday and maternity information onto the system.
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- Previous experience in payroll and able to use Sage software including sage 50
- The ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communicational and motivational skills
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking a new challenge please apply today quoting the reference Q102585!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.