This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for an Online Merchandiser or Trading Manager to join their growing heritage business. The successful candidate will have experience in multi-channel or ecommerce-led environment.
Your key purpose will be to deliver the omni-channel strategy for this business, with accountability for each channel's marketing strategy. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. This is a high-profile position within the business, as a key touch point to Ecommerce, Marketing and Merchandising functions.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop promotional strategy across all marketing channels including Retail, Website and Direct, with a key focus on online
- Review product performance and influence pricing strategy for UK and International markets
- Deliver an appropriate and effective product strategy to ensure KPIs relating to stock and margin are met and exceeded
- Work closely with internal departments, and building relationships across Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing
- Build sales forecasting reports to provide relevant insight for internal teams
Individual attributes required:
- Strong enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to your work
- Commercially aware of potential risks and opportunities for growth, and quick to identify performance of marketing activities, making recommendations on businesses growth
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you're an Online Merchandiser or Trader, and have experience in multi-channel or online retail environments, please apply with your CV today quoting Q103060!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.