I'm currently recruiting for an Online Merchandiser to join a successful homeware business in Berkshire.
The successful candidate will have an online and analytical background, and any product category experience will be considered.
Key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- 'Product category ownership' - ability to demonstrate management and strategy of how to optimise and grow sales in your area
- P&L and weekly target responsibility for your category
- Analysing website and category performance, on a daily, monthly, and weekly basis
- Review the customer journey and propose recommendations and refinements to improve the user experience
- Keeping up with latest and competitor trends, identifying new online trading opportunities
- Implementing new process to achieve a relevant and consistent product offer
Required skills for this opportunity:
- Previous experience of successfully operating in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of google analytics
- A strong analytical mindset, and a true understanding of buying pattern, trends and risks
- High attention to detail
Personal attributes are very important to this business, and the desirable candidate will be a strong team player and build cross-functional relationships (buying, sales team, stores).
If you're seeking a new Online Merchandiser position, and meet the above criteria, then please apply quoting Q103133!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.