Our client is a growing FMCG business, based in the North West, and they are expanding their NPD/Marketing team and looking for a NPD Market Analyst. This is a newly created role and will support the project managers by supplying them with key and relevant information on the marketplace. Through interpretation of data and regular competitor analysis and benchmarking you will identify opportunities and aid the team in creating outstanding and innovative products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Feeding into the NPD process as a key member of the development team
- Creating full and detailed research briefs as and when needed
- Conducting market research using various tools and techniques, including analysing various sources of insight data and trending reports
- Performing regular competitor analysis and benchmarking sessions
- Assisting the Development team in day to day project management and product development
- Presenting your findings to the wider internal and external team
The ideal candidate should also have/be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with various data sources such as EPOS, IRI Infoscan, AC Neilsen, Mitel reports
- Good computing skills
- Creativity and an interest in food trends
- A great team ethic but also be self-driven
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
This is fantastic opportunity to join a business that actively encourages its colleagues to get involved in all areas of the business. If you have the skill set required and the position is of interest then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.