A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to assist the Senior Account Manager on managing their wholesale clients.
You will be part of a large international organisation with a highly influential buying and marketing power & a brand with sustainable financial support in branded and own-brand product development.
This will be based within head office & may require some travel.
Your roles and responsibilities include -
- Developing the wholesale relationships & to provide data/reports/information for all national accounts.
- Being an Account Manager and responding to queries and looking at ways to develop processes and the National Account relationships .
- To analyse data on the pricing and promotions of products
- To aid the trading team on ranging decisions based on insight information on product performance.
- To organise and attend quarterly account meetings
- To produce information for quarterly meetings
- Implement and manage a communication briefs for each national account which captures forthcoming activity
To be successful in the position you must -
- Experience in a national account or Trading support / administration or management position within a retail, FMCG or wholesale environment.
- Experience of reviewing, understanding and analysing of market trends, reports and data.
Be able to prioritise your workload effectively and answering queries in a client facing environment.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
- Excellent communication at all levels - internally and externally.
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business with a package to suit which includes bonus and free car parking, private healthcare, up to 10% bonus and 26 days holidays. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like and you have the correct skillset please send your cv quoting the reference Q102865.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.