National Account Manager - GROCERY - MAJOR MULTIPLES
This is a globally recognised company which has a great opportunity to join the team in North Yorkshire. You will be responsible for all aspects of the business to maximize accounts and channel growth within budget.
This opportunity is best suited for a Buyer or a NAM.
- Full commercial National Account Management OR Buying experience.
- Account Management experience within Grocery, Convenience AND/OR Online.
- Bluechip or Multinational experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent Numeric and Verbal Reasoning skills are a must.
- Proven track-record in Account Management and Customer JBP's
- Delivers Account Business Plan for category and accounts
- Works with team in synergy and has a forward-thinking style which is aligned to strategy
- Maximise business opportunities with the account/s (eg; buyers, category managers, operations, stock controllers)
- Develops and seeks alignment to Account Business Plan which identified key development opportunities in the account/s which are aligned to the Channel Plan - on an annual basis within the standard framework provide
- Understands a variety of numerical data sources which can build the Account Plan and key customer presentations i.e. Market Data, consumer Data, Trade Information, Business and Account Financials
- Develops an extensive network of internal and external contacts to identify and meet Account Plan objectives
£45,000 - 60,000 + car + benefits
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.