Micro Space Analyst
A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning team and are looking for a highly analytical candidate to join their dynamic team.
Based in the South East of England, you'll be an integral part of a strategic overhaul, and will play a crucial role in analysis and re-deployment of the shelf-level layouts and planograms.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Analysis of current space strategy and customer behaviour to determine fresh direction
- Work with the Visual, Buying and Merchandising teams to determine range strategy
- Create planograms in-line with new company strategy
- Creation and use of complex spreadsheets (excel) to facilitate effective decision making
- Wider stakeholder management
We are definitely looking for candidates from a retail space planning background and the growth potential for the role is exponential.
To be considered form this position you must:
- Be an effective communicator at all levels
- Be prepared to interpret and present your analyses to the wider business
- Have retail space planning on your CV, use of JDA or Spaceman would be helpful
We are not looking for any specific product background but retail experience is a must. This could, however be from the FMCG, Category, Insights or Shopper Marketing side of the fence.
If you're interested to find out more, please apply today. The client has asked that we keep salary details confidential, but it is competitive and comes with fantastic benefits.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.