My client, an exciting fashion retailer, are expanding their merchandising department and looking for Merchandising Admin Assistants to join their team as soon as possible!
This is a lovely retailer, with a UK and International presence, based in South London.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Control stock management, and allocate new season launches
- Running weekly reports
- Communicating throughout the business, including warehouse and finance teams
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Working closely with the buying and creative teams
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising/allocating experience in a similar role
- Experience within a fast-paced environment, ideally fashion
- Able communicator who is able to build strong relationships with stakeholders and third parties
- Very strong numerical/analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude
If you're interested in taking the next step in your merchandising career with a high-street fashion retailer, this could be the opportunity for you, with a competitive salary. Please apply today quoting Q102016!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.