Merchandiser - London
Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser to join their head office team in London.
The successful candidate must have a fresh food, FMCG or perishables background with excellent leadership skills and can work well within a team. Also, they must have strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures.
As a merchandiser, you will be expected to:
- Manage, understand and update WSSI data for specific categories and recognise areas that need improvement.
- Produce trends for the defined categories from sales, profit and stock forward planning analysis.
- Understand the current and emerging buying habits within the market place and identify the popular products that customers value.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Merchandising experience ideally within Fresh Food, FMCG or perishables.
- A great control of their WSSI
- Excellent leadership skills and can supervise a team
- Influential skills on decision-making in forward planning
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £30k and £40k as a base with bonus available.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have merchandising experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number Q101816.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.