This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandising team. This is a contract position for 10-12 months, and you will be based at the Lancashire Head Office for this growing brand.
Reporting directly into the Merchandising Manager, your role will be to maximise sales and margin targets through all channels to deliver accurate planning, forecasting and buying plans.
Key accountabilities of this role include:
- Pre-season analysis of KPIs - assessing sales, margin, stock and returns form top line and detailed product view to carry out range planning
- Budgeting and promo planning with Merchandising Manager
- Run WSSIs across all range categories, suggesting budget amendments with Merchandising Manager
- Manage in-season OTB, and stock intake, planning initial stock pushes and keeping stock levels under control to maximise sales whilst limiting stock risk
- Monitor trading channels to trade stock effectively through all selling channels
- Produce weekly Trading Pack with insight and comment on categories managed, and product performance to develop trading initiatives
- Maintain commercial awareness throughout the wider business and market
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, and be a self-starter with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across departments within the business. My client is open to category background, as long as you possess the qualities they are looking for.
You will receive an excellent salary plus benefits, in addition to a great working environment with career progression potential. Commutable from Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire and Manchester. If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up to date CV today quoting Q102110.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.