ROLE BASED OUT OF BERLIN OR WARSAW
My client is looking for an analytical and results-driven leader and marketer with a creative side to help build a global brand and drive marketing strategy for a company that is constantly evolving and growing.
You will play an integral role in creating and executing global marketing strategy including product launches, market expansion and additional global initiatives. In addition, you will be responsible for global campaigns and activities that drive awareness, acquisition and conversion.
- Grow brand awareness and position unique value proposition in target markets through activities including advertising, digital, events and out-of-the-box creative new channels.
- Independently plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns and constantly experiment to improve performance.
- Manage and optimize marketing technology and processes to develop high performing marketing activities.
- Organize the presence of teams at high profile merchant conferences, industry events and exhibitions in Europe.
- Work with some of the best brands on the planet to expand relationships and develop comarketing opportunities.
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing and productivity to help define future marketing strategy.
- 5 - 7 years of marketing experience in payments, fintech or related. Cross border and emerging market experience is a plus.
- Proven marketer with experience in branding, digital and content.
- Leadership experience, both direct reports and cross-functional projects across multiple regions.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- A passion and strong understanding of the fintech industry.
If you are intrested in this role, please apply with your upd to date CV quoting ref nr : Q 103386
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.