TITLE Marketing Manager
SALARY Up to 50,000 GBP
LOCATION DUBAI, UAE Ref.93934
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Marketing Manager to join one of the most prestigious and succesful brands in the luxury homeware and gift market, who have re cently opened a store in Dubai and have plans to open more stores throughout the region.
As the Marketing Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan for the region to support expansion plans
- Managing all marketing plans, events and promotional materials along with marketing budget
- Oversee the commissioning of a market research to identify customer profiles, behaviours, segmentation and the store's performance
- Provide strategic support and management of the media team and oversee visual merchandising of the store
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
· Strong educational background
· Previous experience within a marketing role in a similar established luxury retail business, with a minimum of 8 years' work experience
· Working knowledge of marketing principles with hands on experience of brand development (ideally across multiple regions/countries)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.