This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their growing business. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in SQL, but working knowledge of SAS, SPSS or R would also be considered.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Planning & CRM
- Responsible for managing campaign selections from planning through to analysis and evaluation
- Overseeing database maintenance for marketing preferences and delivering accurate forecasts
- Evaluating and improving prospect segmentations to enhance targeting and grow the base and profits
- Analysing current communications and making suggestions for improved data driven strategies
- Reporting & Analysis
- Conduct timely and accurate in depth analysis of customer, prospects and campaigns on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Providing insight and recommendations at segment level to achieve active growth
- Budgetary Control
- Contribute to the development of annual online plans to achieve growth targets
- Mange the purchase order and invoicing process
Key experience needed:
- Experience with SQL, or a similar program
- Working knowledge of Programming or Query languages
- Strong academic background, including a numerate degree
Individual attributes required:
- Strong enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to your work
- Commercially aware of potential risks and opportunities for growth, and quick to identify performance of marketing activities, making recommendations on businesses growth
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you're a Marketing Analyst looking for a new challenge in a retail environment, and have the skills required, please apply with your CV today, quoting Q102128!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.