A well known home furnishing retailer, based in East London, is looking to hire a Junior Buyer to join their team. They are keen to bring someone from fashion buying into a trend-led home furnishings team.
As the Junior Buyer, you will have the following duties:
- Assist the Buying Manager/Buyer in delivering range reviews, product selection and financial targets
- Take part in the planning and delivery of the promotional activities
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best range prices
- Monitor and review range data and provide recommendations for marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience within a online trading/retail environment
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
My client can offer a basic salary of up to £35k with good opportunities for progression.
If you feel that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.