As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exciting opportunity for a HR Manager for this exciting womenswear fashion retailer known for its trend led styles, based in London.
The role is a holistic HR role encompassing all necessary retail and head office functions across the company and to constantly review good practice.
Main responsibilities for this HR Manager will include:
- To maintain a professionally Human Resource function that caters for the needs of the Company across all divisions
- Ensure you are aware of current employment law and to ensure all staff are kept informed of changes
- Develop and maintain an internal training function in close liaison with other Heads of function
- Guiding, leading and advising the loss prevention team to ensure current employment law is observed in disciplinary matters
- Dealing with all aspects of the correspondence demands of a Human Resources Department
- Provide training and advice to HR personnel and payroll staff
- Attending, where possible, disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings and giving advice at every stage on these
Skills and Experience needed include:
- Will need need to be from a multi-site Retail background, a fashion Retail business is desirable
- You will already be at a HR Manager level
- Development of the Human Resources Department and of a strong workforce
- Ensuring the efficient running of the Human Resources Department, including a focus on cost saving and the prevention of employment tribunal claims through effective HR practices and procedures
The role will encompass all things HR from ER to Recruitment, focusing on development of an employee oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance. This company have had new investors on board who plan to take this retailer in new directions hence the expansion of the company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.