An exciting Head of Waste & Loss Prevention opportunity has arisen to join a global leader in the consumer market.
Our client is looking for an astute, innovative and commercial thinker to build a solid platform for success which can support the delivery of outstanding financial results. You'll be expected to suggest intelligent improvements and work with stakeholders to develop robust systems helping businesses bloom.
This position will be well suited to someone who is a passionate hands-on waste & loss professional with a track record of success. Ideally, you'll have experience within the retail / hospitality sectors and be keen to play a key part in contributing to our client's ambitious growth agenda.
As Head of Waste & Loss Prevention, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identification and execution of best practice initiatives from across the industry
- Benchmarking gross margins across countries, brands and sectors
- Manage the implementation of the initiatives through the local country resource in order to realise the benefits in a timely fashion
- Ensure measurement tools are in place to record any improvements
- Involvement in the timely (daily/weekly/monthly as appropriate) reviews of the financial results
- Produce respective updates and reports for senior management.
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A strong commercial mind-set that thinks outside the box
- The ability to interpret reports and analyse
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Possession of a good understanding of stock and cash management
Some travel will be required and in reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive executive remuneration package and unrivalled opportunities to progress internationally.
At Quest Search and Selection we source the world's best candidates for the global Retail and Consumer sectors.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.