A successful multi-product retailer are seeking a Group or General Warehouse Manager to join their business, to manage across various DC locations Nationwide. This role is responsible for the National Distribution Centre, in addition to approximately 5 Regional Distribution Centres.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader, and have experience managing multiple line manager reports. This role will report into the Director of Logistics.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Overall group profitability for the National and Regional Distribution Centres
- Ensuring safe and best operational practice is consistently delivered across all remits in each warehouse location
- Leading your home delivery teams to exceed customer service expectation, and prompt resolution of any customer queries
- Develop a high performing team across all DCs, ensuring training and development practices are in place to engage all team members in best practice
- Ensure all DCs are compliant to all health and safety regulations
This role would suit a Multi-site Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge, or a General Warehouse Manager within a large business looking for a step up.
An O license is desirable, but can also be provided for the right candidate. Experience with all product backgrounds will be considered, however furniture or homeware experience is an advantage.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV quoting Q103309.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.