This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Central London sites. A luxury fashion background is essential, to inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service.
In this role, you will be leading your team to:
- Drive a successful P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Deliver exceptional Visual Merchandising standards
- Increase profitability by managing audit and shrink, developing and implementing action plans
- Ensure a seamless operations platform is delivered
- Know your market, and keep up-to-date on competitor activity, suggesting recommendations for improvement within your store
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be an excellent communicator, to hold regular meetings with your team and communicate business vision and objectives
- Have successfully managed P&L, in a similar luxury fashion environment
- Be experienced in clienteling, and have thorough knowledge of the London retail market
- Have strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior team members, encouraging a succession plan
This position requires a dynamic retail leader, with a natural flare for fashion and exceptional commercial awareness. If you're a Store or General Manager, seeking a new challenge with a luxury global brand, and meet the necessary skills required - please apply with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.