This homewares retailer are seeking a General Manager with exceptional leadership skills to run their Distribution Centre in the Midlands.
Due to growth within the business, there is an opportunity for a General Warehouse Manager to lead the team on a 6 months fixed term contract, with potential to extend.
Key accountabilies within this role include:
- Overall responsibility for a seamless operations platform across the Distribution Centre and the Home Delivery Fleet
- Ensuring all team members and drivers are compliant with relevant legislation
- Controlling costs to achieve Distribution Centre budgets, continually reviewing process to ensure the most efficient ways of working
- Motivating your team to be true brand ambassadors, ensuring excellent customer service is a priority at all times
- Develop a high-performing management team, to lead a large operations, distribution and delivery team
- Devising a strong succession plan by following regular performance management reviews, training and development
- Effective and regular communication with other departments within the business including Stores, Head Office and DCs
- You will working closely alongside and reporting into the Warehouse Controller.
The successful candidate will have experience in leading a large team in a similar warehouse environment, and have a strategic and commercial mindset.
If you're interested in this position, please apply today quoting Q103267.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.