A privately owned business who constantly strives to offer the highest quality, choice and value to their nationwide customer base is looking for a passionate, creative food product developer to join their team.
The principal role of the Food Product Developer covers the following areas:
- Continuous evaluation of the current range of products to identify improvement in the quality of existing lines
- Developing new products that will compliment and improve the existing product offer
- Managing the product development cycle from concept to launch and delivering projects in line with the critical path
- Managing improvements in packaging and design
- Ensuring products meet company sourcing, quality and all other standards
- Working collaboratively across all functions of the business, including commercial managers and PR
- Maintaining up to date competitor information and performing regular benchmarking
- Keeping on top of market trends and customer needs
The ideal candidate will have experience in food product development in the retail or manufacturing environments. You will have successfully managed projects through the development cycle launching innovative products and hitting deadlines and commercial targets. You will have a genuine passion for food, a creative flair and drive to deliver excellent customer service.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.