My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store Manager in Bristol. The successful candidate must have excellent coaching and leadership skills and be a manger that truly recognises the benefits of driving performance through their people. Customer Service is also of paramount importance, so proof of strong KPIs in this area will be required. All of this needs to be underpinned by an unparalleled ability to take full ownership of a retail site.
As a Flagship Store Manager , you will be expected to:
- Be flexible on location, as your role initially will be to support a number of stores in the Bristol
- Act as a brand ambassador for the area and the wider public
- Drive sales through your people by engaging and encouraging
- Build and establish a loyal customer base in order to grow the business
- Train and develop your team to provide top-notch customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clean driving licence
- Strong P&L management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your people
- Good training and development capabilities
- A strong motivator
- Extremely high standards in store
A clear understanding of sales environments would be beneficial but all retail backgrounds will be considered. You must be a go-getter and someone who can identify external as well as internal opportunities for business development.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £25k and £28k as a base with good bonuses, and they're paying out.
If you feel that you are the right candidate and have flagship store management experience on your CV, please apply with an up to date copy quoting reference number: Q101395
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.