My client, a trend led fashion brand experiencing rapid growth, is seeking a finance analyst to assist in ensuring and improving their profitability. This is a high profile position with one of the most prominent retailers on the high street today.
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a return on capital for any new store refits, openings or closures by preparing a robust business case
- Agree an initial store budgets yearly for the store operations team
- Analyse the performance of the UK stores to identify trends, that will allow a change of direction if needed, understanding the risks and opportunities at stake
- Using your insight into the market activity and competitor branch movements to make recommendations
The retailer in question is experiencing a high level of growth, with several new store openings and expansions, so this will be a big focus of the role.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Have worked in a similar role, in a retail environment
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Advanced skills in Excel models
- Enjoy working at pace, delivering in a dynamic environment
- Can build excellent, collaborative relationships
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a competitive salary and unparalleled opportunities for progression.
If you have the required skills, and experience, do apply with a current CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.