This is a unique opportunity for an Export Administrator, or Graduate seeking a new role in a dynamic environment, to join a global multi-retailer as Export Administration Manager.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the correct documentation is issued with products exported to Europe, Americas as well as the Middle and Far East.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating export documentation, including export certificates and packing lists
- Communicating with various third parties, including embassies and Government departments
- An understanding of regulations for the countries you work with (training will be provided)
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks as required
Essential skills required include:
- Excellent communication
- Good phone manner, and the ability to build strong relationships both internally and with external partners
- Exceptional organisition and the ability to multitask, in order to work to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient in the way you work and a desire to learn
Previous experience in an Export Administrative role is desirable. However if you've recently graduated, and are looking for a step into a retail career and have the above qualities, your background will also be considered. Please apply quoting Q102359.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.