As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Content Editor / Copyrighter. This role is pivotal in setting the tone of voice across the company's website, blog and social media channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively work to increase brand awareness by creating strategies to continually drive engagement with the brand
- Creating concise and engaging homepage copy and SEO-friendly content for web pages
- Creating content and writing editorial copy for the company blog and proof reading copy across all channels
- Creating briefs for outgoing emails, including captivating subject lines and CTAs
- Communicating with the buying & merchandising teams to promote the correct product on the website and on social media
- Independently updating all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+)
Your skills and experience will include:
- Marketing background
- Excellent standard of literacy and good interpersonal skills
- Innovative ideas
- Team player and keen and ready learn
The ideal candidate will continually bring new, fresh ideas through their keen interest in Fashion.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.